Thursday, July 29, 2010

Writing Research - Example Responses to Emotions

How do you respond to anxiety? Do you feel sick, eat chocolate, or run? It's easy enough to find the medical information on what physically happens to our bodies when we experience variant emotions, but what behaviors accompany the emotion depends on the individual.

When I write I am constantly trying to figure out how others respond. I am going to pick one emotion a week and ask for feedback. I would really appreciate everyone's insight! After a week, I'll post a comprehensive list of what I've been told and what I can think up or find.

Here's a list of the emotions I might cover.

Anger
Anxiety
Apathy
Confusion
Contentment
Curiosity
Desire
Despair
Excitement
Fear
Fondness
Forgiveness
Gratitude
Grief
Guilt
Happiness
Hate
Hope
Hostility
Irritation
Jealousy
Loneliness
Longing
Love (Parent - child)
Love (Romantic not sensual)
Passion
Resignation
Restlessness
Revenge
Sadness
Shame
Surprise
Suspicion
Sympathy
Tenderness
Worry Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...