Saturday, December 4, 2010

Morning Sickness

Over the last couple months this blog has consisted of a lot of questions and no answers. I have been very sick, on account of a new addition to our family being on the way, and I am just starting to feel like a human again.

Over December/January I will be going back through the emotions that have been brought up in prompts and posting the list of examples that should have accompanied them. I would like to thank all of you who offered examples and would love to hear any other examples you might think of. Hopefully I can be back on track starting February.

I look forward to brainstorming with you in the future! Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah. Your posts about emotion reminded me how difficult it was for me to understand how emotion is brought out in fiction. I struggled with it for years and still have to work hard at finding compelling, fresh approaches that express my characters' feelings. Have you heard of the book, CREATING CHARACTER EMOTIONS by Ann Hood? She goes through a list of emotions from A (anger) to W (worry) and lists good and bad examples of each. Your posts had me getting it back out and reading it again. Glad you're feeling better. Good luck with being back on track by February.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...